May 19, 2013

My First Trip to Ulta

Last weekend Krista took Mom and I on our first trip to Ulta and it was AMAZING! I must have picked up ten things that I had to put back, but I did come home with a few new prizes; Physicians Formula eye shadow in "Classic Nude" for $10.99, China Glaze nail polish "Jamaican out" ON SALE for $4.99, and Covergirl lipstick in "hypnotic hypnotisee" ON SALE for $3.49. 

I had ran out of brown eye shadow a while ago (MY FAVORITE) and decided to try Physicians Formula because I loved that it was hypoallergenic, paraben free, and safe for contact lens. I loved the color of the China Glaze nail polish and picked it up because it was on sale. I was also in the market for a "nude" shade of lipstick and hadn't ever tried a Covergirl lipstick so again I decided to give this one a try because it was on sale.

My new finds.

Me wearing all of my new finds!
I really liked my experience at Ulta and plan to go back soon. Next time I plan to try the Ulta brand mineral powder and eye cream. Have you been to Ulta? What did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment