May 24, 2013

Marissa's Recent Thrift Store Finds

Krista and I met up last weekend to take a few shots of some of our most recent thrift store finds. I wore the makeup and nail polish that I recently purchased at Ulta and Krista took all of the pictures. We had a blast doing the shoot and grabbing dinner at No Thai! Side note, "weak sauce" is pretty darn hot!

Target dress for $4.99
New sunglasses for $4.99


My new makeup and nail polish from Ulta!

Calvin Klein dress $7.99




Xhilaration dress $3.69


Forever 21 dress $4.99


Attention sweater for $4.99

BRAND NEW Target t-shirt $2.99

Express button up $3.99
I have enjoyed wearing most of my new finds to work this week. What are your most recent thrift store finds?

6 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with these! Love the cheetah! - J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it was worth the $7.99 "slurge!"

      Delete
  2. Um, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the animal print Calvin Klein dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new threads Marissa! I've actually been recycling my closet, was able to go 5 1/2 weeks without reusing a thing! Next stop rewear differently. Luckily I have 2 sisters so get lots of hand-me-downs! Think I can go 7 weeks if I really try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really great idea. (I'm sure there are many things in my closet that haven't been worn in FAR too long!)

      Delete