May 3, 2013

Flashback Friday


Oh boy, isn't this good for a few laughs? Now don't be hatin'. Remember this is flashback, all the way to the early '90s. We were on style for the era. The outfit that I am wearing is actually a rich coral color. You can see what Marissa has done with the scraps all these many years later, here. I made this top and skirt for my younger sisters bridal shower and then the later worn it for my parents 50th wedding anniversary party. My mother and I got crafty with the dark green velveteen and satin flower girl dresses that Marissa and Krista are wearing for that same wedding. Because our family is so frugal and the girls felt like princesses in those dresses they also wore wore them for the anniversary party. I hope you get crafty soon.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Grandma made our dresses! I felt like a princess in mine!

    ReplyDelete