November 23, 2012

My Beauty Tackle Box

Did any of you brave the crowds for Black Friday shopping today? My mom, sister, and I have made it a tradition to go out in the late morning, about 8:00 a.m., when there is usually one or two good deals lefts to watch people fight over. I'm telling you it should be a sport!

I got a few good deals and almost completed my Christmas shopping. My favorite purchase of the day was a tackle box, believe it or not, which I purchased for myself! I couldn't wait to get home and fill it up with my beauty supplies and make a "beauty tackle box" of sorts. I have to say this system is working out quite nicely and I love not having to dig through two or three bags to find the right shadow, which in reality usually meant I settled for the shadow in the bag I had in my hands.

Talk about a Caboodle on steroids!

No comments:

Post a Comment