April 3, 2013

Resale Shop

I am so proud of Krista's thrifting skills. Believe it or not, earlier this week she purchased an adorable, brand new pair of Target sandal high heels for only $3.99! You can check them out here.

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite local farm market/resale shops and left with an amazing haul! I purchased:
Garnier Fructis Body Boost shampoo 25.4 oz. for $3.50,
Nair Hair Remover 9 oz. for $2.50,
John Frieda root AWAKENING styling gel 6 oz. for $1.00,
The Real Shaving Co. Shave Cream 5.07 oz. for $1.50,
Burt's Bees facial cleansing towelettes 10 Pre-moistened Towelettes for $1.50,
Simple vital vitamin DAY CREAM 1.7 oz. for $5.00,
MAYBELLINE TOUCH OF LIGHT .85 oz. for $2.00,
e.l.f. Matte Eyeshadow .05 oz. for $1.00, and
REVLON Just Bitten for $1.00.

In total I spent only $19.00 (pre-tax) on all of my new toiletry items. I guess thrifty runs in our family!

2 comments:

  1. I want the eyeshadow!!! Was there more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way for our readers to find a similar shop near them?

    ReplyDelete