April 29, 2013

Feeling Lost...

without my sewing machine!

Last Thursday I dropped my sewing machine off for routine maintenance and hardly know what to do with myself this week. Since I can't sew in my free time and I am feeling very inspired thanks to The Great British Sewing Bee I decided to start a project that I could finish once I have my sewing machine back.



I got this vintage pattern at my local free store and am excited to use it because this blouse is back in style and the measurements seem to be a perfect fit for me. Thankfully my mother had some left over coral and coral polka dot material from a project she did years ago and was happy to share the left over material with me. So far I'm liking the cost of this project!




Stay tuned for the finished product!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment