August 12, 2012

Pinterest Busters- Natural Weed Killer

We often pin, but how often do we really get the gumption to try out these things?

Oh trust me, I got the gumption. There is nothing I hate more than weeds in a drive way. I swear it makes a house look dumpy in an instant, and our house has no shortage of driveway weeds. SO, I took the plunge and tried this natural weed killer I found on Pinterest.

As per usual I didn't have the right ingredient so I went with what we had. I ended up using..
  • All the salt I could find in the house, which wasn't quite 1/2 a cup
  • Apple Vinegar instead of Pickling Vinegar
  • "A squeeze of dish soap." I had no idea what that meant so I was very generous. 
Here were my results.


Pinterest Busters Final Say: GOOD STUFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment