June 24, 2012

Sale-ing

Small Plant Stand

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free
Ok you are supposed to be hearing that in Christopher Cross voice to the song from the seventies.

My version:
Sale-ing takes me away where I've always heard it could be
the dream that I have wanted it to be
And soon it will be free.

Well these weren't quite free, almose though.

That sweet little plant stand was TWO DOLLARS!!! at a local garage sale that I happened upon. I couldn't find anything wrong with it, and it clearly needed me, so a new relationship was started.  Now I have to wait to see what it will become.....


    
Unique Collection
Now this group was quite a special gathering. I usually make only lye soap, so I never think about the melt and pour glycerine soap. When I found this nearly full box of soap and this soap mold together I thought that I was clearly supposed to have them. The bay leaves are already on my mind for a future project and post that I am currently working on. That stamp set was really calling to me because I have recently been to a stamp camp that had some super nice cards that I would like to re-create. So many things that I want to "get crafty" with.  Sale-ing..

No comments:

Post a Comment