November 26, 2013

Happy Second Blogiversary - Pumpkin Muffins

Today marks the second anniversary of our first blog post! It's hard to believe that we have been blogging for two whole years. To celebrate I decided to make a special treat to share with Mom and Krista over the holiday weekend, two ingredient pumpkin muffins. This is honestly the EASIEST recipe I have in my recipe box and I pull it out for any number of occasion that I'm asked to bring food to.

All you need to make these muffins is one 15.25 oz. box of cake mix (I like classic yellow because of its buttery flavor, but carrot and chocolate are nice too) and one 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree (or the same amount of old bananas or apple sauce.)


Mix the two ingredients together and place equal amounts in a 12 hole muffin tin.



After baking the recommended amount of time on the back of the box, about 20 minutes, the muffins are finished! What is your favorite easy recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment