December 2, 2012

That Cheetah Dress: Casual



Out of all the ways I choose to pair this dress, this is my favorite. It is so comfortable and applicable to many situations. 


  I realize this outfit is a bit monotone, but with the print of the dress it doesn’t really NEED a splash of color like other outfits might. I specifically like the pearls mixed with my vintage ivory colored beads.
Notice the design of my sweater? I hate when sweaters get all caught up on my rear. Solution: buy sweaters that are shorter on the back and don’t get caught up. Who wants to look like they have a shelf butt?

Honestly I'm feeling a little modern day "Flintstones" in this one. Love it. 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Where'd you get the sweater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not I got the sweater at Forever 21 in a pile of sale items. Thankfully it was in my size!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Where did you do your photoshoot? - J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista set up a "studio" of sorts at one of my parent's places!

      Delete