December 30, 2012

Marissa's Quarter Century Party

Yesterday was my 25th birthday and I decided to hold an EPIC Quarter Century Party to celebrate! I was REALLY excited (hence the all caps) because having a birthday around the holidays means that people aren't always available, but thankfully they were this year.

I started preparing for the party by taking down all of my Christmas decorations then I got crafty with my birthday decorations. Below are the wreath and miniature tree I decorated in my peacock theme.
"25" peacock wreath I made of glitter foam, peacock feathers, and beads.

Mini peacock tree!

Aren't these little birds cute? From Jill's Addiction.

Paul made me a DELICIOUS cake and my super artistic neighbor Heidi decorated it. I couldn't have imagined it better!

I also received a few crafty gifts including this scarf which my friend Stephanie made for me! She found the idea here at Little Treasures.
Thanks Steph!
And Krista thrifted for this cute little number, with the tags still in it, originally from Target!
And everyone stuck to me color scheme!

1 comment: