September 25, 2012

Wondering What We've Been Up To?

I know you've all been dying to know what we've been up to, right? Okay, maybe not, but I'm going to tell you anyway!

We've been spending all of our free time sewing/crafting/making for our upcoming craft shows! I'm sewing these beautiful bow clutches and making matching covered bobby pins. I found tutorials here and here. Wouldn't these make for amazing Christmas gifts?!




And my mother has been busy making soap. These are three of her most popular types; lavender, peppermint patty, and honey oatmeal almond.




Please join us at our craft shows, find them listed below!
  • Concord Catholic Church: October 20th
  • Western High School: November 10th
  • Old MacDonald's Farm at Convis Township Hall: December 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment