April 8, 2014

Natural Nails

As you all know, I have been trying out a more natural beauty regiment recently. Changing how I was eating, cleaning, and beautifying was generally easy since there are many products on the market to fill those voids. However, finding a "natural" nail polish was really putting a crimp in my side!

I was ecstatic when Krista introduced me to SpaRitual, a vegan beauty line, while Christmas shopping but just recently purchased a bottle for myself (which I found at TJ Maxx and Ulta.) It was very sheer and I had to apply 3 coats for full coverage, but did not use a base or top coat. It had a slight matte finish. I have been really impressed with how well it wears and would highly recommend you try it our as well!

Still no chips or wear after 3 full days of wear!

Color: Intellect

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie. Now that I know it wears well I may just get more creative with them!

      Delete
  2. Three days! That is impressive. I would think it migt not be as tuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! Krista is going to try out a different vegan polish soon.

      Delete