September 30, 2013

Polka Dot Challenge

You may remember my friends Jennie and Amanda, 2 Girls in 2 Cities, from their NEON side-by-side challenge in June. Well, their challenge this month was polka dots and I had just completed the perfect refashion for the challenge!

Do any of you remember seeing this unique little number? The beige inspiration tank that I previously owned was actually purchased on a shop trip with Jennie!

Here's how it turned out! I love how light weight this piece is. It is a great transition piece from summer to autumn as it can be easily layered and the colors coordinate with a variety of pieces I already own.

Check out these other beautiful ladies in polka dots! How are you wearing polka dots this season? Are you planning any major refashions soon?


2 Girls in 2 Cities - @2girlsin2cities
Thirties' Two Cents - @thirties2cents
Franish - @fhasselhof 

1 comment: