March 11, 2013

Good Mail Day!

Today was a great day for my mailbox! I received two packages of free samples, a box of laundry and hygiene products from P&G and a packet of three tea samples from Lipton. I also received my free Lean Cuisine rewards lunch bag, ALL IN ONE DAY! I love free things and many of samples have coupons too!

I visit the All You website daily to see what free samples they are promoting and participate in rewards programs for products I regularly purchase, such as Lean Cuisines.

P&G samples and personalized coupons just for me!

Lipton samples with a coupon.

Lean Cuisine lunch bag with reusable food pouches previously received  using  reward points.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Marissa, your coupon-finding ways continue to amaze me! Sorry we haven't had our phone date yet! I will have to tell you all I have going on when we finally get to talk! - J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm doing this right now! Thank you for sharing!

    -Aleia
    www.itsateachingthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it Aleia!

      P.S. Cute blog, can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

      Delete