All you will need is:
- A small piece of upholstery fabric (I bought "outdated" remnants very inexpensively from a local furniture store)
- Matching thread
- Dried rice or split peas
- Sewing machine
To make heating pad:
- Cut 22 inches x 8.5 inches of material.
- Fold the material in half "hot dog style," which is what my elementary art teacher called folding it long ways.
- Sew up one bottom and side edge.
- Fill bag approximately 3/4 full.
- Fold remaining material over and top stitch close.
|My Heating Pads!|