March 16, 2012

Money Saver

Other than crafting, which is both fun and a money saver, I recently learned to save money by coupon-ing with the help of a local coupon expert Stormie.

No, I'm not as extreme as the women on tv, but it is fun and rewarding for me. Want to know how you too can be a moderate coupon-er? I clip coupons from the Sunday paper and usually check a few blogs before I head out shopping. The best blog I've found for the Michigan area is Centsable Momma. Centsable Momma even pairs up sales with coupons you should have for all the best stores!

Check out my "haul" today from Rite Aid. I bought 2 Pantene Pro-V Curls to Straight shampoos, 3 Garnier Expert Exfoliator facial gels, and 1 Covergirl eyeliner all for only $10.12. I even earned $10 off of my next purchase!

Please comment if you need more tips, I'd be happy to share my knowledge.
My haul!

3 comments: