November 28, 2011

Wedding Crafts

Hello Everyone,

I'm Marissa, Krista's older sister, Sheryl's daughter, and Helen's granddaughter. As you all know crafting has been both a necessity and pleasure for our family. I was married just three short months ago and kept wedding costs low by making a lot of my own wedding decorations. But wedding crafts aren't only a money saver, they are fun!

In keeping with the tradition of my closest girlfriends I recently hosted my friend Amanda's bridal bouquet making party. It is so much fun to get together with friends, eat pizza, and make crafts and memories. Amanda liked my home made bouquets so much we made hers very similar.

Paul and I on our wedding day!

I saw this idea in a bridal magazine and just HAD to do it. Want to learn?

  1. I hot glued a piece of ribbon flat to both sides of the stems.
  2. Starting at the bottom of the stems, wrap a long piece of ribbon (I used three feet) from the back to the front of the stems.
  3. Twist the two pieces of ribbon together, 180 degrees and run them to the back. Do this all the way up until you reach the top and tie it off. I also secured it with a little bit of hot glue. Volia!
Flat ribbon lining.
Tying the ribbon.

Amanda's bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment