April 9, 2014

Etsy Shop Feature: EmmasNaturals




A dear friend recently gave me a set of EmmasNaturals for a gift and I LOVED them! The emollient bar, lotion stick, and lip moisturizer fit perfectly into my busy schedule and desire to live more naturally. My skin feels so nourished and my lips so moist after using these products, not to mention the yummy fragrances! (I have Caribbean Escape skin products and Creamy Coconut lip moisturizer.) The ingredient list is minimal and organic. I only wish that essential oils were used instead of fragrance/flavor oils. That being said, I would definitely order these for myself when I run out. You can purchase EmmasNaturals products on Etsy here!




*This is NOT a featured post. I just LOVE these product! Products featured with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment