August 15, 2013

I Found My MECCA!

Paul and I decided to take a mini-vaca before we started working and learning full time. AND YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I SAW ON THE WAY!

So proud that I got the camera out in time to snap this photo!
That's right folks, a Goodwill OUTLET! Now I had never been to a Goodwill Outlet before but I knew that my vacation wouldn't be complete without stopping.



I was amazed at the site inside, row after row of huge, overflowing blue bins on rollers. Some bins were more organized than others and I honestly didn't find as many good deals as I had hoped for but it was worth the experience and the prices were right!



Plaid, meet velvet. Velvet, meet plaid.
Seriously neat vintage jumpsuit.
Weighing my finds.

I ended up with a pair of shorts, a dress, a blouse to re-fashion, a scarf, and knee highs all for the grand total of $1.34!








Other recent Goodwill purchases include two new lampshades, $3.99 each, and a paper shredder, $4.99.



Have you been thrifting lately? What are your best finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment